Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
kevinusc0175's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Nov 11, 2014 10:32 PM

recurring billing issue and customer service frustration

My bill has been incorrect since march. I cancelled uverse in August and have been futilily attempting to get my bill "un-unified" to just a wireless bill. I have literally spent hours on the phone being passed from uverse to mobility...my bill is still unified, even though i only have wirelss service. I was told that the reason my bill is incorrect is because there is a "software issue" that prevents the family share discount from being applied if the bill is unified.

I have been told on 4 seperate times over the past 2 weeks that someone would call me on this issue. I've asked to speak with a supervisor, no one is present that can discuss. This has been the worst customer service experience I have have ever encountered. I simply want to pay the correct bill for the service plan I am on. I don't know how I can get this issue resolved...there doesn't appear to be any type of transparent escalation for issues within the ATT call system. Any help you could give me would be very much appreciated.

Responses

bizhui

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

6 years ago

Unified bill is a fairly new system to A&T, so the company doesn't really know what they are doing, and there still room for improvement. Hopefully you will get a solution soon. Good luck.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

im pretty sure if the error meant a shortage of payment to ATT, the software issue would have been corrected by now. Its a huge company that has plenty of support.

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.6K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @kevinusc0175 

I'm very sorry you're having some issues with your account, our team will be happy to help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem since March 2015, it is now July and the bill is still not de-unified. Payments keep going to the wrong place no matter what I do, paid online making sure the account # showing is accurate, even made a payment over the phone through a customer service representative who made sure the correct wireless account # was showing. This is just unbelievable. On the phone with customer service again. Incredibly frustrating experience. Everytime the rep says the previous one did not know what he was doing, and that he can fix all my problems but guess what, nothing changes.

Get started...

Ask a new question