Help for account, billing & more
MelanieK's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Feb 25, 2021 10:41 PM

record your convo with SALES people! I was lied to and now paying the price..

I called about trade in values on 3 phones- 2@ $350 and one at $700.  I bought a phone 50%off and got that, but they are now telling me I don't get the value of the trade ins like I was promised!  so instead of one free phone and two discounted phones at $4 per month.  I have 3 phones for $17/mo EACH!  I am so extremely disappointed! I would have never ordered three phones at the same time if I had known this!  I specifically asked how much my bill would be and the guy told me WITH credits and 50%off it would be one free and 2 @$4 per month! I have been with AT&T many years, bad form sales guy, bad form...  I wish I had requested the call be recorded now. Fortunately, I can return the phones, but now my kids will be upset with me and I have to return their new phones they just got to use today. ONE MAD MOMMA!  There have been a few instanced now that have made me want to switch carriers... maybe its time!  If you can't hire people that are competent enough to know which promotions are active then you need better management!  The website is confusing enough with all the fine print, so when you call to clarify that you are getting a """good deal""" on something the sales person had better know what they are talking about! the company should honor what the sales person says..

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.