Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Help for account, billing & more
Tomashuuns's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Mar 9, 2015 6:53 PM

Receipt for GoPhone payment

Hi,

Just wanted to find out what's the easiest way to get an invoice or a receipt for my payments to AT&T. So that everytime I refil my phone I can get a receipt which I could use to prove I'm using a phone.

Thanks,

Toms

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 y مضت

Hi there @Tomashuuns

I’d be happy to help with your payment information request! I’d recommend contacting our GoPhone account department at 800-901-9878 where we can assist and provide the best options to meet your needs!

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 y مضت

Still haven't gotten my receipt. Tried calling costumer service, tried going to the costumer service center, but no one could help me. Dissappointed to say I'm probably gving up. AnythingI missed maybe?

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

7 y مضت

You missed a corporate employee forgetting that business people need printed receipts for tax purposes, so they removed the 'print invoice' button from the payment pages and quit emailing the invoices for good measure. I waited an hour for my history to update so I could take a screenshot of my payment information, then wasted more time and signed up for this forum so I could complain about this.

We are in an appalling trend where technology companies increasingly ignore real customer needs (Legally, I need to have paper receipts in case the IRS wants to audit my books) in favor of providing what they emotionally claim is for our own good (paper kills trees so you shouldn't print things).

Notice to young tech company employees: Business people want things that help us do work, not toys that waste time, produce phony "experiences", and otherwise fail to get the job done. Don't fix it if it ain't broken, and put the print button back on the payment pages.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.