Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Gurren_Lagann

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 10:03 PM

Question about unlimited Go Phone plans.

Let’s say I bought my HTC Desire EYE off of eBay and wanted to get the cheapest plan with AT&T that includeed unlimited talk, text, and 4G LTE data. How much would it cost me per month?

[Subject edited for better exposure]

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.3K Messages

6 years ago

GoPhone plan, unlimited talk, text and data (data throttled after 2.5 gb) $60 per month.

AT&T doesn't have an unlimited data plan, only tiered data plans.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46K Messages

6 years ago

ATT does not offer unlimited data on any plan. Your monthly cost will depend on what amount of data you select.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

I see. Is there a cheaper plan? I can't check because I'm not a member sadly.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46K Messages

6 years ago

You don't have to be a member to see what is available. Simply go to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/mobileshare.html

To see the prepaid (GoPhone) plans, click the appropriate link in the left pane.

Get started...

Ask a new question