AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 2:37 PM

Promises - but no credit!

I hate to complain about ATT after being a loyal customer since 1986 never switching to another provider, however what is going on in customer service???  I called first on or around July 15th and the customer service rep said he could not even find the charges I was disputing on my bill; he could not help me even though I could see them clearly on my bill and had been paying for them!  I called again on July 23 and spent close to an hour on the phone explaining that ever since my daughter got her new I-phone these charges were appearing on my bill and they were NOT authorized by me or her.  Mobile Protection Pack - Enhanced Support and Mobile Locate $3.00 Mobile Insurance Premium $6.99.  This rep promised to credit me for the charges back to January (as far back as she stated she could go.)  I thought this was a fair solution.  To date, I have had live chats twice and rec'd the run around.  On the first chat,the rep said the credits were pending and I would see them on the next bill.  The next rep said, "Credits, what credits? I don't see any credits"  I spent multiple hours in discussions with NO results.

I since changed my rate plan which resulted in a small credit to the account and the next rep said, "Oh yeah, there are your credits" Ummmm when I do the math - 6.99 and 3.00 add up to $9.99 x 6-7 months.  We are talking about an approximate credit of $60.  I have not yet rec'd that credit and I don't have hours to get on the phone to argue that I was promised credits and I believe the notes from the 7/23 call should reflect that.  The good news is the plans were removed from my bill, so I have not had to continue paying for them.  I'd like to get what I was promised by ATT and not be given the run around by the customer service reps. 

Responses

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

6 years ago

Hello, Genevadiva!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Get started...

Ask a new question