willycheese's profile

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 2, 2022 12:16 AM

price increase

I wanted to e mail you. but i see no e mail button so i guess this is the preferred choice of communications. i see my bill went up $10. in one month. I hope this will get resolved so i need not look elsewhere for my communications device and services. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

28.6K Messages

1分前

Verizon went up 12 dollars today 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.7K Messages

1分前

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. So you aren’t really communicating with ATT but there is nothing to resolve. ATT had a price increase on many grandfathered plans. Try reading your past bills, the notice of the price increase was in there.

ACE - Sage

• 

98.5K Messages

1分前

T-Mobile did sign a 3-year agreement saying that they would not increase their prices. That 3  year agreement expires in August of 2023. Which means T-Mobile's existing customers can expect increases in 14 months.

The cost of everything has increased.  It stinks.   But nothing is exempt

(edited)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.7K Messages

1分前

Which means T-Mobile's existing customers can expect increases in 14 months.

It will be interesting to see if that does happen given that current T-Mobile commercials are promising that their price will never increase.

ACE - Sage

• 

98.5K Messages

1分前

@sandblaster

LOL... T-Mobile also said that they were going to have local in the US customer service Representatives so that you could always reach someone right away. See how long that lasted.  They are using foreign call centers too

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

1分前

@sandblaster @formerlyknownas 

T mobile said they were not going to cut jobs...  How well did that pan out...

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.