Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 3:14 PM

Poor customer service/understanding

I have never experienced such poor customer service and understanding from a company. It is clear that bottom line is AT&Ts main goal. The whole Experience is always bad on the phone!

Responses

• 

2 Messages

1 month ago

I am SO ready to pay off this device so I can go elsewhere. I can’t change my due date which is making it challenging to make payments on time and no one has a solution. Just a college student trying to balance things out and Verizon is calling my name!!!!

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

Are you prepaid? Only postpaid plans have an actual bill, and can change the bill cycle and due date. Prepaid plans do not prorate ever, therefore there is no way to adjust the payment date for prepaid refills.

In order to make a permanent change in a postpaid due date, you have to change your entire bill cycle. However this creates either an interim bill, or a bill with prorated charges. Most people find this does not ease financial difficulties because suddenly they owe more on one bill, or have 2 smaller bills in a short period of time.

What plan are you on? And what are you paying for? what are you paying for a phone?

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.