Need help understanding your bill?

AT&T related help: Make a payment arrangement

Ashleydcwhite's profile

1 Message

Sunday, November 19th, 2023 6:01 AM

Phone bill past due

I need my phone on for my kiddos therapy appointments and to communicate with teachers and other important housing programs . We will loose almost everything if we don’t get it paid and i can’t communicate with them. Please anything helps. My email is [email scrubbed] i can pay you back or whatever. I just need our phone to stay on. Thank you so much

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.8K Messages

3 months ago

This is a public customer to customer forum only. It is not AT&T Support. No one here has access to customer accounts because we are customers just like you. However, if you are having issues paying your bill on time you need to contact Billing BEFORE your account is due to work out some sort of payment plan. If not, AT&T will suspend service until you pay your entire bill off to zero.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

31.8K Messages

3 months ago

@Ashleydcwhite 

Your option was to contact AT&T to setup a payment arrangement before you were past due. Though that only pushes back the suspension date a bit. Once past due it is pay bill or have service suspended. Once suspended, you then have to pay the ENTIRE balance to restore service. Like other providers, AT&T works as a business, not a charity.

There are assistance programs for phones. But in the meantime, check with family and friends or even get a cheap prepaid phone to tie you over while you work on your finances.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.