Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
jdrob79's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Mar 13, 2015 7:40 PM

Payment arrangements

What arrangements can be made so my service won't be suspended? I don't have the full amount right now

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hi @jdrob79

I’d be happy to help with your payment arrangement options!

By making a payment arrangement, you commit to paying your bill at a later date. A late fee may apply.

Follow these steps for each AT&T service to make a late payment:

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. Hover over Billing & Usage (or Bill & Payments if you manage multiple bills) at the top of the page, and then select Make a Payment.
  3. If you manage multiple bills, select the account for which you're making a late payment.
  4. If you want to split the amount due into two payments with different dates, amounts, and/or payment methods, select Split this Payment.
  5. Enter the Amount of your payment(s).
  6. Select the calendar icon, next to the Payment Date field, and choose a date. Available dates are based on your eligibility.
  7. Select a Payment Method.
    If you select Other, you're committing to paying online, at a payment location, by phone, on or before the date you selected.
  8. Enter your payment information, then select Next.
  9. Review your payment details, then select Submit to complete your scheduled late payment.

I hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I will like to change my arrangement to a other date

Get started...

Ask a new question