Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
mohan.0404's profile

Voyager

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 18th, 2014 7:00 PM

Pathetic customer service and bogus charges on my bill

To start off I have been an AT&T customer for more than 2 yrs and recently in MAY 2014 i lost my phone. I got a replacement phone in MAY since I had my insurance. I payed the $200 deducatable for the replacement phone and guess what?? The phone that i had got had all sort of problems, the GPS was not working, it had heating issues. So since it was before 14days since I got this phone, I spoke to a customer service rep and told him the issue. He told me that he will replace this phone with a refurb device. So now I had to send my old device when i recieve the new one. I get the new phone and send my old phone ( Took pictures of the device before sending them) and Booooom i get my old device back saying that they found a crack on my old phone and now I need to pay the full amount for the phone. I call up their customer care  and talk to the warranty team, I explained the whole issue and the woman who spoke to me tells me that she has forwarded the issue to her superior and should be resolved soon. I wait for 2 weeks without any response from AT&T team. So next time I chat with one of their agent online, guess what she tells me the same thing. So I wait for 4 more days and get no response from their end. I again start chatting with one of their agent and he tells me that I have to pay for the phone. I try to explain that why should I be paying for something which I have not done. 

This has been the pathetic way of treating customers. I guess I'm gonna sue them for this and going to say goodbye soon to AT&T. Im sure there are many networks there who know how to treat their customers.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, mohan.0404!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience filing a claim for a damaged device. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.