AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
J

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Sep 20, 2020 3:39 AM

Overcharging us

Spend hours every month explaining that we only use 4 lines, then I’m told at the end of every 1-2 hour wait on a phone that the three extra lines have been removed and I paid them off. Yet every month ATT continually charges me for 7 lines and continues to charge me for 3 lines we don’t even HAVE ANYMORE!    

I feel like it’s useless even writing this, and I’m ready to cancel our huge service that we’ve had forever because you’ve gotten to big to even help a customer. On October first I need this fixed or truly I’ve had it and we are gone!!!!!

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

a month ago

Have you added additional lines recently in order to take part in phone promotions? Are you trying to cancel three old lines within less than 90 days of adding lines for phone promotions?  If you do, promotions are void.

When you speak with AT&T have you actually told them to cancel those lines, and given them the phone number associated with each line and said "cancel this line"?   Have you received an email or text confirmation? 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

lizdance40
Thank you for responding,

All three lines are very old and paid for and No, no confirmation emails to the phone conversation on the 14Th After a year of this and money wasted/stolen and STILL statement shows paying for all 7 lines even after assuring me this time it was finally fixed.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

One of the lines is a line we never ordered and has not been removed after dozens of attempts. 

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

a month ago

File a BBB complaint online.   The Better Business Bureau forwarded the complaint to AT&T upper management who will call you. The call will come from The Office of the President who should be able to not only remove the lines but credits at least three months of back line charges.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Wow, interesting 

So are you suggesting to file or The BBB has already been contacted and forwarded the complaint?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

a month ago

You must file the complaint yourself.  That is the only way that the Better Business Bureau knows who you are, and AT&T knows who to contact

Get started...

Ask a new question