Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Help for account, billing & more
A

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 6:30 PM

overcharged

ok for the 2nd time now , A phone was upgraded at a store ( this time Leland NC) old phone was turned in , was to get a credit ( with in 2-3 months ) for the phone to applied monthly for the amount being charged in the finance.  This was May 21 2022 , the Phone turned in was  Galaxy A51 5G to S22 , was looking at latest bill no credit , called customer service MIA , spoke with a supervisor who 1 didn't listen , kept telling me she needs a tracking number , I kept telling her it was left at the store in Leland NC , she kept coming back to the tracking number my frustration level was getting high , she threatened to disconnect the call if I didn't calm down and respect her !!!!!!.

Call was made on  8/8/2020  about 1240p EDT from my line 5165477638 . 

Was placed on hold so she could work on it at 1hr 2 mins into the call someone from Colorado who said he needed my PIN , he found no notes regarding the above issue. 

ATT customer failures are many , last time the East Meadow NY store added 3 lines and kept phones assigned to them , this was finally handled by someone in the Presidents office , why are these transactions so bolexed up?

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

12K Messages

2分前

What's your billing date? It's possible it hasn't been 3 billing cycles yet. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

2分前

This was May 21 2022 , the Phone turned in was  Galaxy A51 5G to S22

The problem might be that phone does not qualify for the trade in promotion. Even if you did the “any galaxy in any condition”, there is still a list of acceptable phones. I’m not sure if the A51 is on the list as there are very few A model phones.

Presuming the phone does qualify, its 3 bill cycles from when the trade in is received and processed by the 3rd party recycler that gets it, not when you turned it in to a store. No telling when or if the store sent the phone to the recycler.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

2分前

The A51 is a qualified phone.  You can read the list online.   

However if you made your purchase on May 21st, it has not yet been 3 months since your purchase... August 21 would be 3 months. (June 21 = 1.   July 21 = 2.   August 21 = 3)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.