For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
T

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 13th, 2020 3:44 PM

Overcharged bill for 6 straight months

What else can I do if I am being overcharged?!! I am extremely frustrated with AT&T. I was offered a promotion in December for a “free phone” as I was a new customer. I had Verizon at the time and the only reason I switched over was because of this promotion. I LOVED Verizon and am regretting switching over as I have been lied to for months. I was told I would be credited back in January as my bill was overcharged. I then spoke to someone in February since nothing changed. This continued on and on and is still an issue today! I was also told NUMEROUS times that my bill would be lowered, and it hasn’t. I am at a loss with AT&T and feel like I am being taken advantage of. I never leave reviews for any company or product but would tell anyone to stay away from AT&T as they cannot be trusted or relied on. I am looking into switching back over to Verizon and completely still at a loss of what to do. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Not getting free phone credits usually means you did not satisfy all requirements of the promotion. Do you know what the requirements were? Has anyone told you why you aren’t getting the credits? This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account to see why you aren’t getting credits. If you are sure you did satisfy all requirements, escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I was told numerous times that I satisfy the requirements. I thought there was customer service reps here to help. I’m being mislead everywhere. Just a college student here paying a ton of money for a phone... I pay $106 for just 1 line and a new customer...I paid $50 with Verizon. I just need some help

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

which plan did you get and how much are being charged in additional fees?

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have been checking the feedback from others about ATT additional fees and they seem very unfair...

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

@AIQN The OP’s post has nothing to do with additional fees. He’s talking about not getting credits for a free phone promotion.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.