For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Kelto303's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, February 24th, 2018 4:56 PM

Overages on Unlimited plan?

Hi! Comparing my $65 unlimited plan to the $90 unlimited plan with mobile hotspot. 

I see that 4g will slow after 22gb and hotspot after 10gb, per device. When i compare my current plan, this one say's "No Overages" but the $90 plan does not - i can't figure out what those overage fees are there for. I read "the legal stuff" and still, no specification. 

What are those overage fees on the $90 unlimited plan? 

Seperate question - if I buy the hotspot router on the 10gb per device hotspot plan, do I get 20gb because I have a phone as well? 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I'm n the unlimited plan, signed on just last week. Its $65/mo. One line 22gb at 4g, no hotspot, no overages. 

When I compare to the unlimited plus, $95/mo. One line 22gb at 4g, 10gb hotspot per device, "no overages" is unchecked. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

It’s a glitch, not true

Unlimited is unlimited.  Never any overages

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Well thats not good! Haha

Guru

• 

382 Messages

6 years ago

Neither plan has overages.  That why it's called unlimited.  I used 50gb on my single line last month and was never slowed.  At 22gb they MIGHT slow you down if the local tower is at full capacity.  I've never had that issue.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Well, its kinda hard to sign a contract when the information in it isn't accurate 😕 hopefully that gets straightened out

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Kelto303  You have no service contract.  Your only obligation is to pay for your phone 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.