A

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jun 28, 2020 1:57 PM

Overage every month

I have to call every month (since I renewed in December 2019). They add an almost $50 late charge to my AUTOMATIC draft every month. How can my bill be late when it is automatically drafted on the first of every month? They also refuse to credit my iPhone BOGO that I am due every month. I am frustrated and never get clear answers. When I asked today how much it would be to break my contract, I was told it would be over $2,000!!! 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.4K Messages

2 y ago

That $50 has to be something else. A late fee is not $50. Regardless of what date your automatic draft is, what day is the bill due? You also are not on a contract. Your only obligation is to pay off phones. That $2000 must be what is owed on phones.

• 

2 Messages

They tell me the $46 and change is a late fee. They then tell me due to COVID, it is waived anyway BUT it is still added to my bill. The bill is  drafted on the first of the month when it is due on the 18th so there is plenty of time. The $2,000 is the cost of the phones because they refuse to accept the BOGO promotion I was promised when I renewed online. Some months the agent tells me they see the BOGO was inadvertently left off and some months they tell me there was no BOGO at all. it is all very frustrating and costly!

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.