For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
OrangeMoonCDC's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 7:57 PM

Closed

Office of the President

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the office of the president?  It is going on 6 months and AT&T has still not resolved the issue.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Early March I spoke with an AT&T representative and she had a great idea that I combine all my services to save money. I was outraged when I got my first bill to have a bill of $684.06 She assured me this was only a 1 time occurrence. I was in tears! People have budgets, How was this helping me when I was paying a payment of 200.00 before this happened. Now with the Covid-19 and limited income, I have to ask how to do companies get away with promising one thing and doing another? Can someone please provide me with the Office of the President's address. I am getting my attorney involved with this.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

same question here and problem

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Please contact me (Edited as per community guidelines) I got very disrespectful treatment from you company Mariola (Edited as per community guidelines)

(edited)

Former Moderator

• 

697 Messages

Hello @Mariola,

Oops! Seems like your comment got posted twice. Deleting one of your comments now.

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Att if full of (Edited per community guidelines)!! Go to T-mobile, it’s much better now after the merger with sprint. And more 5g coverage. It worked for me. And it’s actually cheaper, plus great customer service. 
In my whole life, it’s att who I’ve had the worst customer experience. I’ve visited around 3 stores with a bunch of illiterate (edited as per community guidelines) employees who can’t even activate a SIM card with creating a problem. Also, they mostly can’t take payments cuz their systems are always down. Plus, no direct customer service line for them too, so they’ll basically make you wait in store for like 2-3 hours till you make yourself comfortable. Always, one employee (with only two hands) who’s trying to run a whole store to save money. Nearly ever person I know had att is now switching to T-mobile. Maybe you should give it a try. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

First Contact the Federal Trade Commission.  Federal communications commission. Guarantee to get you a call back from att office of the president.  Then call this number 210-536-4603. Let them know you filed a formal complaint with the ftc and fcc . 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

My name is Craig [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]. I've made 4250 phone calls to your company regarding service. I have tried to work with the insurance company if they told me that they were sending me a brand new phone. And S9 and that they were not charging me anything for that and that the phone would have a 90-day coverage as far as insurance on it and never did that. Stead I had to make several phone calls and find out that they never sent it to me and that I was getting an S7 set to me and wanted to charge me $200 which I never agreed upon. Charging me for things that you said they were going to be free insurance company is not standing behind their equipment nor the services they are ripping me off the services of AT&T have been poor from one out of 10 is a 01 would be favorable can be on the chart I've never seen such crummy service coming from a company. I work for the two biggest companies in had the best properties in the state three years can set leaving the highest standards of anybody if you were going to be audited I'm be the person to do it for you and you fail miserably. I cannot believe that I'm getting such poor service from all the way up I ask for somebody and Caesars in the president's office to contact me back he has five phone calls and has ample opportunity to contact me back he's done nothing to solve my problem is been going over five to six weeks now. I cannot believe that a corporation would treat an individual like this I cannot believe their corporation would gouge an individual like this I cannot believe Corporation would not keep their word like this. You can look in the notes it started with they're going to send me a free phone which was a lie at the very beginning tried to charge me for it. Craig [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information] you've left me no choice but to start a campaign against

(edited)

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

@Craiggroth first, this is a customer based forum, not a way to reach AT&T customer care. Second, your post does not make sense. But I am gathering you are having an issue with an insurance claim. Therefore, you need to contact Asurion. It's not an AT&T issue. And just like any insurance if you file a claim you are responsible for a deductible. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I’m sending my phones back to AT&T with my copy of receipt and expect my refund because the wireless phones don’t work right and I expect my money back from AT&T. I’m disabled and I need a wireless phone that works reply please.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hello My Name is Mohammad i need little help about at&t dealers

if any dealer never give Employee sales Commission did you guys know any department where we complain about at&t dealer 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had such horrible experience with AT&T nothing ever seems to get done right

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.