Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
V

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 9, 2020 4:32 AM

Offer on 2 out of 4 trade-in is still pending after multiple calls to customer service center

I switched from Verizon to AT&T around thanksgiving last year and my misery started since then. I had switiched under the offer of getting USD 700 per line on qualified trade in. Just to add, I had also paid verizon USD 1000+ inorder to switch.

Now after 5 months after endless calls to customer service I am only getting that offer for 2 lines while the qualified trade in were done for 4 lines, customer service tells me that I should get it but dont know why I am not. I have them logged in multiple service request but nothing happened. Can someone explain what is going on and when will i be getting $700 for other two lines?

This is really annoying that i have to follow-up so many times and still the issue is not resolved.

Appreciate if you can get this resolved asap!

Thanks

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.4K Messages

2 y ago

The trade-in deal required the phones be worth at least $60. I don't know if there was something that disqualified two of those phones or if this is all been some kind of error

The only way you're going to get the answers has to file a Better Business Bureau complaint. The complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management who will contact you directly

• 

2 Messages

Thanks @lizdance40 for your reply. Just one correction during thanksgiving trade-in phones worth should have been at least $40. I will take your advice and file a BBB complaint and hope AT&T gives heed to it.

Thanks Again!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.