Help for account, billing & more
P

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 14, 2020 1:31 PM

Not receiving credits, traded-in iPhone/ ported # to get $700 off... feel like AT&T has simply stolen my old phone

My wife joined our family plan back in January by porting her number over from Verizon and turning in her iPhone 7 to get the advertised $700 off a new iPhone 11 Pro. It has now been over 3 months and we have yet to see any credits on our account for this. I have tried talking with customer service four times now, each time with the service person assuring me they have elevated the issue to the proper channels and I will be contacted in the next couple days. The last time, I spoke with a supervisor who assured me my issue would be taken care of by him personally and I would see the credit within 48 hours. After weeks of this, nobody has contacted me again, the social media team is simply ignoring my messages, and I cannot even start a chat with a real person on the website. AT&T has simply stolen our old iPhone as far as I'm concerned at this point and I don't know where to go from here. Any suggestions on what to do? I am simply disgusted by the company's practices and response to my issue and I'm wishing we had simply stuck with Verizon.

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.