Need help understanding your bill?
Cmslueb's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 12th, 2016 1:33 AM

Not a happy customer

I have only been a customer of AT&T since February 27th. Billing has been a nightmare and I spent an hour yesterday on hold and speaking with a customer service representative, who told me that she would send an email and a supervisor would contact me within 24 hours. I waited and no call came. Called again tonight and waited on hold 20 minutes before I was passed between 3 different individuals, then was forwarded to a recording that said the office I was trying to reach was closed (at 8 pm, hours are until 10 pm). I was hung up on. I am completely frustrated. Anyone else had any luck resolving billing issues and how did you get someone to help you? I have been getting the same song and dance from every representative, "I can review your bill with you" but they cannot explain to me why I am being charged so much for a little over a month of service. I have an "adjustment" on my bill of $300 with no explanation. I am now being charged $145 a month for Direct TV when I used to pay $105. They cannot explain these things to me.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi there @Cmslueb !

Thank you for posting your concerns on the AT&T Community Forums. I’m sorry you’ve had such a negative time trying to get answers on your bill.

We’ll be happy to reach out to you to discuss this.

So I can further assist you, please private message me by clicking here and provide your name and a good contact number.

Thank you

Rachel A
AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I did not receive a link, please resend! Thanks!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I am having the same problem. Error on my bill since Jan and they are so incompetent it is still not resolved. 5 hours on hold over the last three months. At wits end.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Cmslueb

Here is the link: here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.