Need help understanding your bill?
KaeKirk's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018 2:15 AM

NO ONE in RETENTION CARES!

I've been an ATT wireless customer since 2010, with more than one line and extras. I've never been late, I've even paid early and never complained. That is until an ATT representative's choice to take it upon themselves to refund over a month's worth of service that caused a down spiral as well as a date change that I didn't authorize. I've paid over $1100 in ONE MONTH!! As well as I've had a fluctuating bill since December even with corportate discounts. I am about ready to Take ALL my business elsewhere ! WHERE IS THE ACCOUNTABILITY for what your team says, or your managers in the store sign you up for or say? Why is the customer the sole responsible  party when the agreement was completely different upon signing up ! For a customer who has been giving to the brand for over 8 years with no issues, and NOW there is an employee caused issue ... If I were the manager I'd try very hard not to lose their business. However, I keep getting the run around.. EVEN when a STORE MANAGER FROM A CORPORATE store became envolved the CRS TEAM gave BULL!

This needs to be fixed !

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

12.9K Messages

4 years ago

It’s not a residual late fee; it’s a continual late fee because you apparently aren’t paying the bill in full by the due date. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

Oh? It’s obvious is it? Think again. Don’t assume. That is NOT the issue. I’ve never been late for a payment period. There is something else happening. I’ll let AT&T handle it . Thanks but no thanks 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.