Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Help for account, billing & more
K

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 3, 2020 8:55 PM

New iPhone purchased, only received $30 for trade-in (iPhone7)

In April, I purchased a new iPhone 11 Pro, and setup a trade-in of my iPhone7 at that time. Reading through the details, the trade-in rebate showed "up to $300" which seemed reasonable. However, two months after the purchase ($1,000 for the new phone), I received a $30 rebate card for the iPhone7. When I called to inquire, the agent told me that I was not eligible for anything more since I was not on an unlimited plan. When I asked for the phone to be returned, she told me that was also not possible. And, I'm outside the 30-day return policy. This is outrageous, and I am contemplating moving to another provider after more than 11 years with AT&T, with FOUR PHONES. Any suggestions?

• 

194 Messages

1 y ago

Suggestions for what? You already agreed to take whatever they offered, and there is nothing you can do now.

Judging from this forum, the $30 you got is $30 more than what many of the people here got for their trade ins.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.