Need help understanding your bill?
J

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 5th, 2021 11:05 PM

Never Received a Credit as Promised by Customer Service

I spent over an hour on the phone last week with "Chris" from AT&T Customer Service to resolve an issue with deleting a line on my account and receiving credit for services billed that I didn't receive. This was a torturous phone call. First, it was very difficult to understand Chris. Second, the call was so long because Chris spent the whole call trying to upsell a new device and additional services I don't want and didn't ask for... He was clearly reading off of a script. He didn't listen or acknowledge my problem and continued to put me on hold (I assumed to resolve the issue) only to come back on the line to tell me he can not resolve the problem.He kept repeating the same phrases over and over! Very frustrating! I finally asked for a supervisor and/or someone who CAN resolve the issue and I was told "there is no one here to do that" UNACCEPTABLE! I refused to accept this and I informed Chris that I will not hang up until someone gets on the phone to help me. I gave Chris the same treatment he gave to me  - I continually REPEATED myself until he finally put me on hold and returned to tell me that he would be crediting my account. He told me it may take up to 24 hours for it to reflect on the bill. Thus far, one week later and NO CREDIT.  I refuse to call Customer Service again about this because I don't care to be LIED TO.

CAN SOMEONE WITHIN AT&T PLEASE HELP ME??

IS THERE ANYONE AT THIS COMPANY THAT RESPECTS AND CARES ABOUT THE CONSUMER???

Thank you.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account. If you refuse to call, you can try chat or escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Yes, I know this is not AT&T Customer Support, but I was hoping that someone could answer my question due to having the same or similar issue or perhaps an employee of AT&T might see my question and could steer me in the right direction. Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.