Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
K

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 26, 2020 5:33 AM

Need update on Case Number

Hello,

I have been a customer of at&t for almost 10 years now. I'm looking for any update on the case number CM20200925_14696298 which was created on Sep 26th, 2020. The support agent Jed said some amount would be reimbursed to my credit card but it hasn't happened yet.

I'm currently in India and I cannot call at&t without risking international roaming charges (which is what the reimbursement is about).

Can someone give me an email address where I may communicate with at&t support about htis case?

Thanks,

Kartik

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

a month ago

They do not have support by email. You have to call them. However they do have an international support number which they state does not charge if called from your AT&T phone.

https://www.att.com/help/international.html

Call +1.314.925.6925 (free from your AT&T wireless phone).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a month ago

this is a customer populated forum, not AT&T and not how you check on a case number.

We should warn you that if you incurred roaming charges while you were in India and were billed and have paid them there is a snowballs chance in a frying pan that AT&T is going to refund valid charges.  They will happily give you a case number to put off your request. But it may be that the answer to your case is “no the charges are valid.”

AT&T doesn’t typically refund, they would credit back your online account which would reduce your next bill. And they neither credit nor refund if you were correctly billed for service you used.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question