Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
K

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 1, 2020 7:44 AM

Need to pause my prepaid payment.

I just moved overseas and I cannot get access to my account to pause my automatic prepaid payment. Whenever I tried to log in, it says I cannot log into my account and to call 611. However, I am overseas and I can't call that number. I need help pausing my payments. 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

42.1K Messages

2 months ago

Account access is blocked from most locations outside of the US. Your only options to stop autopay without account access are to call the international support number or cancel your credit or debit card that is used for autopay. A possible workaround for account access is to use a VPN connection to a US based network or have someone you know and trust in the US login and do it for you. Be aware that if you just stop paying, you only have 60 days to renew your plan. After 60 days, your account is closed and your number is lost.

Prepaid Support for travel abroad

+1.408.962.1025

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question