Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Jun 6, 2018 10:40 PM

Need a paper copy of my bill.

Wireless notice of bill was sent not an actual statement. I would like a statement sent to me.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

If you log on your online account you can print off easily. If you don't want to do that you need to contact att and not the customer to customer forum 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have signed into my account. Where is the statement location so I can choose the month I want to print???????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Send me a copy of my current bill.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

39.1K Messages

a year ago

@Trey1941 This forum is not customer support. You won’t get a copy of your bill mailed to you by posting here. You can download a copy of the bill from your account but to get it mailed to you, you need to cancel paperless billing and that won’t take effect until the next bill. To get the current bill mailed, you need to call or chat.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I would like a copy of my bill and what I am getting

TROLLEDYOUSO

Guru

• 

561 Messages

a year ago

Why would you pull up this thread just to re-ask the same question that has already been answered? Fellow customers can't help you with this anyway.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Trying to sign up for paperless billing.  Don't know if I succeeded.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

I did, but only shows one old bill from June.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

I have did ALL of these options and no bill. Going on four months. Every month I call and chat.

Get started...

Ask a new question