For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
M

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 5th, 2022 8:13 AM

my upgrade credit has not posted to my account it's been almost 4 to 5 months now

my upgrade credit has not posted to my account at all it's been 4 to 5 months and i was told that it would only take 2 billing cycles and it would be credited to my account why hasn't it been credited to my account and why is att trying to rip people off when they say that people will get there upgrade credits credited to the account but they never do i am going to get an attorney if i don't see my upgrade credits within the next 4 hours from now 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

This is a customer populated forum. It's also Sunday, you're going to get an attorney on Sunday?   You apparently posted this at 3 a.m., and expected a fix by 7 am? On a Sunday.  

Not logical. 

*Are you on an unlimited data plan? 

*Was the trade in paid off?  (early ATT upgrades had to be a paid off phone) 

*How did you do the trade in?  Store? Do you have the store receipt? Mail? Do you have tracking? Have you tracked? 

* if you sent it back by mail, where did you get sticker and packing? 

If you're still at a loss, file a Better Business Bureau complaint online. The complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management who will call you. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hey now, @formerlyknownas , it’s only Saturday! Don’t make my weekend go away faster than it already does!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

@MicCheck

Sigh... This 7 day a week job...

It's all blursday

And even less likely the OP will get a lawyer. And any self-respecting lawyer would refer to the original poster to AT&T terms of service which limit them to arbitration or small claims. 

Buried in here somewhere is an oxymoron...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.