Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
M

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Apr 20, 2020 8:05 PM

My 2 year installment plan should have been payed off already!

I can't get any help from anyone! My phone should have been payed off in March and I only had $31 left to pay on it, now you guys tacked on $158 to pay it off out of nowhere! Thats not right I've had my phone for over 2 years! And I can't get ahold of anyone for help! And I'm still paying on it when i shoud have been done papying on it. I've been a loyal custumer for 19 years! This is not right.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

53.2K Messages

1 y ago

Maybe it’s not right but this forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account to fix or can see what that $158 is for. Your past bills should easily show the completed phone payments. Bottom line, you need to call until you reach someone.

• 

4 Messages

I’m new to this forums thing, I’m not too computer savvy. But my daughter helped me figure it out. Thanks so much🙂

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.3K Messages

1 y ago

My guess it was 30 months and you did not realize it. As dividing the 158 out I could see it being that.

• 

4 Messages

Yes I just looked I had my daughter help me to figure it out and it’s 30 months installment plan. It had me thrown off because when I looked at my bill it said that I had only $31 left to pay on it and then it went up to $158 so it was had me so confused. Thanks so much!🙂

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.1K Messages

1 y ago

You can see 16 months worth of past bills online. I would recommend you check those bills and see how many payment you were expected to make and how many were made.
I will bet you a quarter that in March it said 'payment 24 of 30'

• 

4 Messages

Yes I just looked I had my daughter help me to figure it out and it’s 30 months installment plan. It had me thrown off because when I looked at my bill it said that I had only $31 left to pay on it and then it went up to $158 so it was had me so confused. I just thought maybe they were trying to charge me extra. I was excited to finally get my phone paid off. So now I know I still have a few more months. Thanks so much for ur help!🙂

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.