Need help understanding your bill?
JayDe80's profile

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 3:38 AM

Months later. Still no discount

I'm fed up.  About to cancel all services.  Had direct TV for 5 years. Promised Sunday ticket for 2 years,signed up at Costco.  Ended up billed for it.  Year 3 I noticed I was billed, didn't want it or watch it.  Was told too bad.  Told it wouldn't happen again.  Guess what. Yeah. Billed again.  Retentions gave me a decent discount when I learned about them.  Already bitter.  Go to store recently. Have a line for my grandma, no issues, needed a hotspot. Store manager send me to Walmart for the unit goes over my bill, says with my first responder, auto pay, other store discounts could have 2 lines, hotspot, my direct TV , 185 a month. I leave the store, get my first bill.  Like 600. I lose it go to store. He dodges me.  Finally get him, I was loud.  

Decides to tell me. Takes a few months for discounts,  and I didn't sign up for fire fighter discount.  He looked me up through my first net account.  Didn't tell me any of this when he got me in.  That was August.  Still no discounts.  My fan number doesn't connect or some crap, every month. Huge bill.  Hour on the phone for a $50 credit. That's it.  Every month.  My fire dept paper work has been accepted 3 times now.  They keep resetting it to take longer.  I have Verizon already. I can get cable now.  Guess I'm off to the BBB

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

3 months ago

File a better business bureau complaint online.  The complaint is forwarded to ATT upper Management and someone will contact you.  

Direct TV is not an att product anymore (like sold 3 or 4 years ago)

Sunday ticket was never an at&t perk.  It was a Verizon perk.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.