Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 10, 2019 12:46 PM

Monthly Access Charge?

New customer, and I see a previously-undisclosed-to-me charge for "Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/VVM" that is separate from my actual plan charge for "AT&T Unlimited &More(SM) One Line" for almost the same amount charged as my plan. 

One simple question, is this a one-time fee at sign up, or a monthly recurring charge?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

2 months ago

@joy1inchrist

I'm glad it was helpful. However it's been several years and it would still be my fondest hope that AT&T would fix the customer service summary so that it would match the billing.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

2 months ago

😁.  

@joy1inchrist

You made my week.

We don't get paid anything, so an occasional thanks is appreciated 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

ugh why are these bills so confusing - or is it just me?  Could be.  So the Device Access Charge-- IS that included in the plan pricing?  and how much is it? $20? $40?  

If you get 1 line and the plan says it is $50/month before taxes. Is there an additional Device Access Charge?  thanks for the help

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

@RaePowers 

IS that included in the plan pricing?  Yes. and how much is it? $20? $40?  That depends on the plan.

If you get 1 line and the plan says it is $50/month before taxes. Is there an additional Device Access Charge? No, the price you see online includes any access fee.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a month ago

@RaePowers 

The 4 gig plan is $50 for a single line.  Its NOT complicated or confusing.  Finally.   
HOWEVER, note it requires auto pay and paperless for the $10 discount.  There are overage charges.  

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

thanks @lizdance40 and @sandblaster.  that makes sensei guess it's the bill breakdowns that confuse me.  i appreciate the input guys :)

• 

1 Message

a month ago

@lizdance40 you're a (Edited per community guidelines)ing (Edited per community guidelines) lol

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question