Need help understanding your bill?
bobsmith9000's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 21st, 2014 2:48 AM

Mobile Share Value Plans Questions and Discussion

Beware.. The $160 per month plan for 4 smart phones with ATT is pretty shadey. They don't tell you that you are required to pay for 4 smart phones at full retail price. Maybe that small detail is buried somewhere in the fine print when the adds on TV play, but make sure you know exactly what you are paying for before jumping onto this.... It's very, very tricky. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

@TSCHULZ wrote:

same thiing happened to me I was running $20 over a month on bill the CSR said he had a better plan i asked him 5xs if he was sure the next bill i got was 1000.  never got it resolved after months of trying now i have a bill of $3000 after i wrote Mr stephenson.  I have been with att 20 years i am so upset

@TSCHULZ

Your comments don't seem to follow the thread, nor do they make much sense all on its own.  All customers have to pay for their phones, and they always have.  If you want to keep your bill low, buy low cost phones at full retail, not $1,000 phones on time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Excuse me it was sent before i had time to read it or edit it.  Thanks for pointing it out so quickly.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

There is nothing in this statement about buying a phone. I posted the initial comment a year ago and people are still responding that long term customers feel lied to, misused and ripped off by ATT, which indicates a serious problem with their customer service in sales. It is a shame that a company with such a long and distinguished history would fritter away their customers' goodwill for a few dollars.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.