Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Need help understanding your bill?
Nalex1026's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 9th, 2022 12:56 AM

Missing Order and Upgrade Plan Billing issue

I ordered the iPhone 14 Pro on September 15, 2022. It was set to be delivered to my address in NC and I was told it would arrive early October at the earliest. I did not receive any order tracking information and FedEx says the phone was delivered on the 19th of September. I did not receive confirmation and I have still been unable to find the phone. I have contacted both FedEx to find the order, which they have not been able to, and AT&T to fix the order which has not been able to be fixed. Now on my billing the ordered phone is still being charged to my account despite the phone not arriving and my still current phone having been paid off. Each call to AT@& has resulted in the phone not being reordered as well as the charges remaining on the account. This issue is starting to become unacceptable.

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

207.7K Messages

2 months ago

We are here to help with your missing order, @Nalex1026.

We do understand how important it is to know where your missing order is and also to not be charged for an item you did not receive. 

We would like to meet you in a DM to further review. You will find a chat icon next to a bell icon in the upper right corner of this page. Our next message will appear there. 

Thank you for contacting AT&T Community Forums. We look forward to chatting with you soon. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.