Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 1, 2019 4:33 PM

Military suspension

This is the worst experience ever. I called twice and spoke to a rep on chat once. Still im being charged when my accout should be on a military suspension. I was tansfered twice on my last call, used my entire calling card, was on hold for about 30 minutes total, and more than 15 minutes after asking for a manager. If this can not be resolved i will file a fraud charge because clearly AT&T has no regard to fix this problem

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

8.6K Messages

2 months ago

@Nataschag wrote:

This is the worst experience ever. I called twice and spoke to a rep on chat once. Still im being charged when my accout should be on a military suspension. I was tansfered twice on my last call, used my entire calling card, was on hold for about 30 minutes total, and more than 15 minutes after asking for a manager. If this can not be resolved i will file a fraud charge because clearly AT&T has no regard to fix this problem

There isn't a military suspension. There is a federal government employee suspension (https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1045125) or a military cancellation (https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1045509)

If you've followed all of the steps there and are still having issues, use the email address on the linked page.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
QuarryRye

ACE - Master

• 

3.2K Messages

2 months ago

Federal government workers and their families deployed on official business to international locations can suspend their wireless services. U.S. military, service members, or qualifying dependents can cancel and hold their phone number.

Email your request to ATTMilitarySupportTeam@amcustomercare.att-mail.com. Include Military cancellation or Military restoral in the subject line.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.