Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
R

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 1, 2020 10:51 PM

Major billing issue + customer support complaint

This entire venture has stressed me out pretty bad so i i fifigud i'd reach out on the forums and see if there's any insite

I started this issue off by trying to buy a 10gb add on, spooky

For some reason the purchase was immediately denied with a statement that my bank was blocking the purchase and that i aught to, so I did.

They told me the purchase tried to run several times at once and could have happened if on a laggy connection or if the site was already experiencing issues like high traffic, but that they weren't blocking my purchases to atnt.

Those 3 were refunded and i made another attempt, it failed saying thesame issue, now i have several that arent refunded, and not once during this time was i ever actually given the data from my purchase and i have proof, they went through on the banking statement but no adjustments to the account nor texts alerting me of the additional data have shown up and i'm certain if someone checked the account out they could see it bright as day

So i figured i'd contact the customer support for atnt 

I explained my situation and they very bluntly responded to me by saying "you bought too many and now want refund"

I told them no, and explained myself again hoping they'd at least want to analyze the issue, instead they said ok, sat in silence for several minutes and ended the call on me

Please help me before i wind up genuinely losing like 30$ to some bug thats popped up because of the load on the site, i havent even received a gig of it and i've genuinely been waiting an entire day

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

a month ago

File a complaint online with the Better Business Bureau. The complaint will be forwarded to AT&T upper management who will contact you

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question