Get the new iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro & iPhone 15 Pro Max from AT&T Now!
Need help understanding your bill?
20YearsLoyal's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 7:54 PM

Loyalty Reward for User of Mobile Share Value Plan

Next year will be my 20th year with AT&T and I'm trying to find out if anyone knows whether or not AT&T rewards that kind of loyalty or if I should begin looking around for a carrier who does?  I know this thought is probably considered "old school" in today's detached world, but it would be really nice to think that AT&T is willing to stand out, stand up and reward the income my loyalty has produced for them.  Just wondering... 😕

ACE - Expert

• 

13K Messages

9 years ago

No cellphone company has a "loyalty" plan. If you offer something that no one else can get, people complain. That is why the new customers and existing customers get the same pricing.

ACE - Sage

• 

111.1K Messages

9 years ago

Lol. Sorry, but many have been around longer than yourself and got nothing special.

I was with Verizon for 19 years, bailed for better price offers.
Now Verizon has sweetened the pot. My next purchase may be a sim free iphone 6. The best way to see prices drop, is to be able to leave a carrier for other service.
Loyalty only goes as far as my budget allows.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

9 years ago

Too bad one has to switch to a competitor get a better deal and/or cell service.  Been with At&t for over 20 years but may have to switch since they keep shrinking there service area.  At&t is dropping service completely in some areas of rural Oregon.  We live rural so its probably just a matter of time before we don't have any service at home either.  These new 'Edge' and 'Next' programs don't appeal to me but they are pretty much being crammed down your throat unless you want to pay full retail for another phone.  You can't get any line or data discounts otherwise.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.8K Messages

9 years ago

the era of contracts are coming to an end finally.  

Not finding what you're looking for?