Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Help for account, billing & more
K

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Sep 26, 2020 4:25 PM

lost return phone

I returned my phone in April within the given 14 day return period... still paying on it in Sept and no credit for all these months. I have so many different answers and no resolution from oh yeah the credit will be there on the 3rd month to oh no your not getting credit. It will be escalated to level 2 and they will call you we will call you but no call. been calling every other day they are so (Edited as per community guidelines) the lady won't to call me back on the (Edited per community guidelines) phone that was lost in the mail. also after waiting the first month to get the phone returned i had to go get me a phone and they failed to tell me the requirement of being on a unlimited plan even though everyone kept telling me yeah in 3 months that bill will go down to the 10.00 a month plan and you will get the credit for the first 3 months.. well that isn't happening apparently. so I get a text it been resolved so I call to get the details and they don't have the details so what was the resolution who the (Edited per community guidelines) knows. 

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.