Late Payment Arrangements - How To Set It Up!
Need extra time to make a payment? Not to worry, with the myATT app, you have the ability to schedule a late payment and setup a new payment method!
Setting Up A Late Payment/ Splitting Your Payment
- Go to Make a payment arrangement to see your available payment options.
- Pick the date you want to schedule your payment. Heads up: Not all dates are available and late fees* may apply.
- Select your payment method and follow the prompts.
- Review the payment details and select Submit.
Importanat Payment Arrangement Info
If you don’t see any available payment dates after your due date in the calendar, then you aren’t eligible to schedule a payment arrangement. Also, your payment history may affect the payment methods you can use. Keep in mind that:
- When making a payment arrangement, you commit to pay with the selected payment method on the chosen date.
- Payments start to process at 12 a.m. ET on the scheduled payment date.
- Payment arrangements, or payments scheduled to post after your original bill due date, can’t be changed or canceled.
- If you use AutoPay, be sure to pause it for the current month. AutoPay will resume the next bill period.
- Late fees apply if you pay your bill after the due date.
- We charge a convenience fee if you call or chat with us to make or schedule a payment arrangement.
- You'll owe a reconnection fee if you don’t pay by the date you agreed to and we suspend your service.
Hope this help!
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService