Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 5, 2014 7:27 PM

Kudos to AT&T Wireless Hotline Rep

I just recieved the best service in a very long time from a phone rep with AT&T. I called in to ask a question about by wireless bill and how I could cut costs. I was helped by a friendly and knowledgable representative by the name of Latonia R. Unfortuately I didn't complete a survey at the end of our call, but I felt the need to share my experience so she can get her derserved recognition. I've delt with a lot of customer service reps from various companies (including At&T) the past few days and she stood out above them all. Latonia did her job the way a rep should do it. I even feel like she went above and beyond, since so many reps are quick to pass you along to the website, another rep, or give general answers that don't help. It was very refreshing to deal with someone who was friendly, thorough, and committed to helping me get my questions answered. Please let the bosses know this rep sets the standard!

Responses

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

7 years ago

Hello, ShonofSim!

Thanks for posting. We love hearing about our customers' positive experiences with our reps. I would be happy to pass along your comments; if there's anything you'd like to add, feel free to let me know via private message.

In the meantime, we hope to continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Get started...

Ask a new question