Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
N

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 3, 2020 3:31 AM

Issues with Returning a Device and being charged for 8 months. Next steps?

I purchased a phone online with AT&T at the end of September and immediately returned it because it was too large (11 pro max). I tried to return it at the store for 2 hours and the manager could not process the return so I called customer service and finally was sent a return label. I mailed the phone back with the Newgestics Smart Label provided. The device was delivered based on the newgestics website but the warehouse could not locate the device. Case after case was opened, now they are saying I have to contact USPS to file a claim after being charged monthly for a device I returned with their label. I have spent hours upon hours on the phone with customer retention and am still being charged for the device. This is ridiculous...and everytime I call, it’s literally like the first time I have called, over and over. I’ve been disconnected, promised that everything would be refunded and the installment contract removed from my account. Nothing resolved. What are my next steps? Arbitration?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.4K Messages

1 y ago

You should not have waited this long.

File an FCC complaint. Online and free.

And per ToS

IF YOU DISPUTE ANY CHARGES ON YOUR BILL, YOU MUST NOTIFY US IN WRITING AT AT&T BILL DISPUTE, 1025 LENOX PARK, ATLANTA, GA 30319 WITHIN 100 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE BILL OR YOU'LL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY LEGAL ACTION RAISING SUCH DISPUTE.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.