For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Carpenter1's profile

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 26th, 2023 10:11 AM

Issue with Misleading Representatives Increasing Our Bill Instead of Lowering It

Dear AT&T Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to report an issue we have encountered with AT&T representatives, which resulted in an increase in our bill instead of the promised reduction. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Here are the details of the problem we are facing:

Situation Description: We recently contacted AT&T customer service with the intention of exploring options to lower our monthly bill. During the conversation with the representative, we explained our requirements and expressed our desire to reduce our expenses.

Misleading Information: The representative assured us that they could offer a new plan or promotion that would result in a lower monthly bill without compromising our existing services. They presented us with an offer and assured us that our bill would decrease as a result.

Request for Resolution: We kindly request your assistance in rectifying this situation. We would like the billing issue to be corrected, ensuring that our monthly bill reflects the originally promised reduction in expenses. Additionally, we would appreciate guidance on how to prevent similar situations in the future.

We understand that miscommunications can occur, and we believe that with your support, we can reach a fair resolution. Any help, advice, or steps you can provide to rectify this issue and prevent similar situations in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your prompt response and a resolution to the encountered problem.

Best regards,
Carpenter1

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

11 months ago

This forum is not customer support. Without some details of what you were promised, what was your old plan, what plan were you changed to, how many lines, etc, not much anyone here can suggest.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.