Need help understanding your bill?
Vibrantone's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 12:52 AM

Is the data unlimited that was grandfathered in still worth it?

I have one phone on my plan paying for the grandfathered in unlimited data.  At this point there is a new unlimited data for 40 or 50 for plus.  Is it time to dump the old plan for the apple phones?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Vibrantone Unless you get an super high discount, it's probably time to dump the old unlimited plan and get Unlimited Plus. (Regardless of what type of phone you have)

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Vibrantone. Please read the new unlimited plan, it is NOT $40 or $50 for one line.  Those prices ar based on a 4 line plan.

a single line on unlimited Plus is $90 after auto pay and paperless billing. It includes 10 gigs of hotspot use and a $15 discount off ATT TV service and free HBO.  

https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@lizdance40 From the grammar and lack of "$" I didn't get that's what they were saying.

The unlimited page is AWFUL now the way they show it!!!  

I can see for a second it loads a normal display of the price/info for the plan and then it gets pushed out of the way for the confusing part. UGH!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Gary L  The page is bad.  😖.  They are trying to copy the Verizon look, but didn’t add the Verizon calculator tool.   I’m trying to imagine how they could make it more confusing.  🤔.  🤷🏼‍♀️

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

@Gary L  The page is bad.  😖.  They are trying to copy the Verizon look, but didn’t add the Verizon calculator tool.   I’m trying to imagine how they could make it more confusing.  🤔.  🤷🏼‍♀️

All the need is a nice banner that says "Less than $45 a line if you have 4 or more lines" and then have the normal pricing below.

And that's on top of the normal pricing being confusing too!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Gary L wrote:

@lizdance40 wrote:

All the need is a nice banner that says "Less than $45 a line if you have 4 or more lines" and then have the normal pricing below.

And that's on top of the normal pricing being confusing too!

Nope.  Don’t like it.  I want a “Chinese menu”. 

Take data from column A and add lines from column B, add phones from column C. 

Column D is misc Side dishes, insurance etc and as always tax 

I want any 10 year old to be able to add the bits and ballpark the bill.  

Discounts, other than military, should NOT be discussed during sales calculation.  

The $40 and $50 banner is confusing.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.