Need help understanding your bill?
mrscaston's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, September 19th, 2014 7:58 AM

iPhone 6 Preorder Screw Up and Payment Posting Timeframe

I don't even know where to begin.  I am on the Next plan and I wasn't eligible for an upgrade unless I paid my account up to 12 months (I've only had the next plan for 6 months).  So I made a payment online 9/12 and received a confirmation email and text.  I went into the store on 9/13 to pre order and low and behold I can't.  Four days later and six calls later I find out that my payment hasn't posted yet even though my bank  has processed and posted the transaction and ATT can see the payment posting on their end on 9/15 but it hasn't been processed?  Odd considering they can see the payment.  I was told to wait another day to see if my payment will post so on 9/17 and 9/18 I check my account and the payment I made a week ago still has not reflected on my account.  So guess what I can't do?  I can't place a pre order or any order until they post and reflect the payment I made on my account.  To say I am royally frustrated is an understatement.  I guess my question is at this point, how long does it take to post payments to accounts and what would be the time frame to receive an iPhone 6 plus since I am past the pre ordering stage?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, mrscaston!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your latest payment. We would be happy to review your account and discuss some options for placing an order, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I appreciate you trying to help me but I've heard this story before from at least 6 different agents. I am not interested in an attempt.  At this point I am sending a formal complaint to att corporate.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Did you pay using your bank account or did you pay using att website? I found payments are easier to be processed when they are made from the vendor's website instead from our bank account's website.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Rodrigo,

I used my credit card directly through their website.  I believe the problem was that the website could not handle accepting 6 payments for my NEXT plan and it didn't apply it to my account.  I think that's a flaw in the website because in the store they were able to process it but I had to go through six days of he$$ before learning that.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.