Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 4:21 AM

Installment Plan keep getting canceled and refunded back to my credit card

i am having a big issue with my installment plan being paid off i paid 365.49 dollars the first time and it got canceled because i thought it was a bill payment then 2 days later the money got put back to my account on my creditcard  next day which is today december 6 2015 it got canceled by att because i was recuesting to remove my  old canceled payment history and i dont know how this agent mis understand me and decided just to cancel my installment plan payment and give me the money back ? is at&t not willing to accept my payment that i agreed to pay if any att Executives or ceo reading this please change your policy installment plan should never be refunded back i agreed to pay 365.49 for my ipad mini cellular +wifi i dont want to keep submitting payment to you i want this payment to be cleared so please change your policy and if any att management or staff can cancel this error please private message me and i will give you the information that is needed i was t old i need to wait 3 days for the refund and i want this fixed please it so frustrating to have my payment keep getting canceled and refunded back to me

Responses

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

6 years ago

Hello, rawrrscene!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your installment plan payments keep getting refunded. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Get started...

Ask a new question