For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
JMD485's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 13th, 2018 11:24 PM

Incorrect Billing from ATT. Says something in charges, charges something much more at end

In https://www.att.com/my/#/changemyplan My Bill says:

Current plan

xGB
$xx.xx/mo. per month for x devices

My monthly bill is 30% more than what my plan says. I have international calling blocked, I have no devices I bought through ATT either under contract or as EMI so nothing should come up there. I have no other additional fancies. I speak to customer care and they promise some amendments. Next month I get the bill and nothing they promised appears on my bill. Its frustrating working with ATT. Either technology and customer care don't work hand-in-hand or they think customers don't see bill and just auto-pay. Is their an email or an authority beyond customer support to whom I can talk and explain that their billing is incorrect.. Because when I talk to their customer care, they look at current bill as encyclopedia and disregard any benefits prior customer care rep gave

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@JMD485 I've yet to see a bill that didn't add up to the total.

Download the PDF of your bill and you can see all the details that it comes up with. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@JMD485

Your plan price is  for service only.  Your data plan, line fees and discount if you have one.

It does not include phones or taxes.  

As @Gary L suggests read your bill.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.