Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jan 30, 2016 7:01 PM

If I don't pay my bill in full on due date, is it late?

I was just wondering, if I paid just a payment on my bill when it's due. Is it gonna be late? Or charge any late fees if I don't pay the full amount when it's due? I've never done a contact phone before so I'm not familiar with logistics.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.5K Messages

5 years ago

Yes.  You can make late payment arrangements on the My Att app on your phone.

If your account is not paid on time:

you will pay a late fee of $5

you will forfeit any port credits for not keeping account in good standing.

If you don't arrange late payment, your service may be suspended and you have to pay all amounts due to reconnect, plus A $40 reconnect fee on the next bill.

Yes, it is punative.  You are encouraged to pay on time.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Guru

• 

382 Messages

3 years ago

Yes it late. Pay your bill on time.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

a year ago

The $5 late charge is incurred whether or not you check the box for split payment. 

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.5K Messages

a year ago

@Ary744415680 wrote:

The $5 late charge is incurred whether or not you check the box for split payment. 

If the full amount due isn’t paid on time, yes, you get charged a late fee.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question