Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Tablemember's profile

1 Message

Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 9:43 PM

I was quoted $160.03/mo over the phone (and sent an email from AT&T), but my bill ended up being $223.54 per month!!!!

I was quoted $160.03/mo over the phone (and sent an email from AT&T), but my bill ended up being $223.54 per month!!!!  Who can I send this complaint to?

ACE - Master

• 

10.6K Messages

1 month ago

You can contact them.  Did you get one time charges like upgrade fees that weren’t expected on your first bill?  Bill credits that may take a few bill cycles to show up?  Add ons like next Up, insurance?  Discounts for autopay?  No one here can see your bill or what you were promised.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 month ago

$160 for what? Service only? On what plans? Did you get new phones? 

Your first bill will have a prorated partial month with activation fees and a full month. 

The first bill does not include the auto-pay and paperless billing discount and won't until your first bill is paid via auto-pay and paperless with a debit account or checking. That's $10 per phone line ...

Any bill credits on new phones take approximately 90 days, with makeup credits for the missing months. 

If insurance and next up was added, it can be removed after 14 days. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.