Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Dec 20, 2015 7:47 AM

I want to split up an autopay payment, but keep autopay payment method

When I go to split up my payment it makes me change the payment method.  I am only wanting to split my overage charge over two different billings. but I don't want to change my payment method??

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

5 years ago

@JenHeinicke wrote:

When I go to split up my payment it makes me change the payment method.  I am only wanting to split my overage charge over two different billings. but I don't want to change my payment method??

Autopay means the full balance is automatically paid on the due date. 

If you do not want that, then you want to change your payment method. When you want the full balance paid on the due date again, then change your method back to autopay. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I need to put my autopay to $10.00 that I just paid until February 3rd then I can go back to the $30.00 autopay on February 3rd when I get my check. Please do not charge me until the 3rd, I paid 10.00 to keep my phone on until then.

Please reply that you will not submit a payment until the 3rd, when I receive my disability check. Then each Month after that I would like by autopay to be submitted on each 3rd of the Month.

Please confirm that you recieved the $10.00 payment and you understand that no payment of the $30.00 prior plan will be taken out until February third.

Thank you 

I will awhile your reply. 

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

4 years ago

@Iamjojo wrote:

Thank you 

I will awhile your reply. 

Sorry, you will wait!  This is the AT&T community forum (not AT&T support).

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question