Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
I want to know which collections agency my old debt was sent to
this is my first post and it comes after hours on the phone with ATT. I hope someone can help...
This is the issue:
- I cancelled my old phone number in 2014 and paid all expenses tied to it
- I moved to Europe for work
- I recently came back to the USA and got a new number/account
- Today, I mistakenly logged in my old cancelled account and I saw that I had an outstanding amount of 17$ that was sent to collections agency.
- No one in ATT can access my old account or understand where my debt was sent
I would like to know which collections agency it was sent to and delete this issue from my credit report.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
4 years ago
We're more than happy to check this out for you!
For your privacy, it would be best if we continue the conversation privately. I am sending you a private message (PM). Please check your forums private messages by clicking the envelope in the top section of this page or click Forums Inbox. Locate the PM from ATTCares and reply to my message with the requested account details.
Dwight, AT&T Community Specialist
4 years ago