Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 1:20 AM

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

35.9K Messages

a year ago

@towman33 Posting here is not how to do it. You need to log into your account and turn off paperless billing. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

I want to keep receiving a paperbill to my home address

• 

5 Messages

yes

• 

5 Messages

yes

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

My name is Alfonso *****, I would like to keep paper billing coming to my home.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

• 

1 Message

I want to continue to receive my paper bill.

• 

5 Messages

I wish to continue receiving a paper bill

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I want to continue to get a paper billing statement  sent to me at my home

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

paperbill

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I want to keep receiving paper bills

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I wood like to keep my bill paper delived to my home

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I wish to keep getting my paper bill .

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

i want to received my paperbil  monthly

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

i want to keep my paperbill coming to my house

jurgen [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

35.9K Messages

a year ago

@jurgenburgdorf Posting here is not how to do it. You need to log into your account and turn off paperless billing. 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

a year ago

@sandblaster Now I just want to see how many will post on this, even though it’s not going to do a thing.  🤦🏼‍♀️

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

i want to keep paper bill coming to my home.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

9 months ago

@potterfield wrote:

i want to keep paper bill coming to my home.

Read previous posts

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

I want to continue paper billing for both my AT&T Internet and Telephone service.  I explicitly do NOT wish to go with paperless billing after July 15, 2019.   Thank you!   Richard *****

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.1K Messages

9 months ago

@rrruppel   Read the thread.   The community is not customer support.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…