Need help understanding your bill?
aworld's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 25th, 2023 6:07 PM

I upgraded then changed my mind & sent the phone back within 7 days. They received the phone. Still being charged installment for 8 months

I upgraded my phone end of October 2022. ATT immediately charged me the tax of a little of $100. I changed my mind and sent back the phone (unopened) within 7 days with the shipping label ATT provided. I called and talked to a rep who verified that ATT DID receive the phone. Now it is June 2023 and I have called a ton of times and spent hours and hours talking to reps about this issue. They are still charging me the installment and have for 8 months. This seems like a VERY simple fix. Refund the $100 tax, refund all the installment charges for the last 8 months, and REMOVE the installment charge from my monthly bill. Seems easy to me. HELP please. Thank you! Also, this is a business account.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

10 months ago

File a better Business bureau complaint online. Better Business bureau complaints are sent back to AT&T upper management and someone will contact you. If you still have the proof of shipment and tracking for sending the phone back, hold on to it and don't lose it. It's all you have to prove that you did your part

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.