Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jandiel's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 26th, 2023 8:52 AM

I received a bill mail

I had recently opened a line with AT&T. I was made sure to ask the staff about the plan and how much I would end up paying monthly. But for some reason I received mail with my name and phone number saying I have a bill due of 280 dollars on May 11th.

It’s confusing me because I was told I’d only have to pay 75 monthly, 65 for the wireless plan and 10 dollars monthly for the phone. I asked many times and they assured I’d be paying exactly that, no more, no less. 

ACE - Sage

• 

107.3K Messages

2 months ago

Any price quoted would have included a discount for auto pay and paperless billing which clearly you did not sign up for.

No quote includes state, fed, and local taxes which can be anywhere from $5 to $10 per line depending on where you live.

If the bill is due in May, it is for a lot more than one month's service, which is weird.

March, April and May service?

You would also be charged a $35 activation fee, and the full installment on the phone until whatever phone promotion you might have kicks in which usually takes 90 days.

Read the bill.  

It would explain a whole lot if you tell us what charges add up to 280

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.